18.10.10

It's so hard to say that i'm sorry I WILL MAKE EVERYTHING ALRIGHT, all these things that i've done what have I become, and where'd i go wrong? I don't mean to hurt just to put you first i won't tell you lies I will stand accused With my hand on my heart. I'm just trying to say i'm sorry it's ALL that i can say you MEAN SO much and I'd FIX all that I've done if i could start again I'd throw it all away. To the shadows of regrets. And you would have the best of me i know that i can't take back all of the mistakes But I will try Although it's not easy i know you believe me cause i would not lie don't believe their lies TOLD FROM JEALOUS EYES They don't understand i won't break your heart i won't bring you down but i will have to say i'm sorry It's all that I can say you mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done if I could start again I'd throw it all away To the shadows of regrets And you would have the best of me