28.3.11

Yeah, you may think that im a zero, but hey! everyone you wanna be, probably started off like me. You may say that im a freakshow,  I DONT CARE, but hey, give me just a little time, i bet youre gonna change your mind. All of the dirt you va been throwin my way, it aint so hard to take, thats right. Cause i know one day youll be screamin my name, and i just look away, thats right. Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth, so everyone can hear. Hit me with the the words you got and knock me down, baby i dont care!, keep it up, im tunin up, to fade you out, YOU WANNA BE, A LOSER LIKE ME. Push me up agaist the locker, and hey, all i do is shake it off, i will get you back when im your boss, im not thinkin bout your haters, cause hey i could be a superstar, i will see you when you wash my car.
YOU WANNA BE, A LOSER LIKE ME.