8.2.10

You're everything I thought you never were. And nothing like about you could've been. But still you lived inside of me. So tell me how is that. You're the only one i wish i could forget,
the only one i loved and not forgive. And though you've break my heart. You're the only one, and though there are times when i hate you, cause i can't erase the times that you hurt me
And put tears on my face, and even now i hate you its pains me to say,i know i'll be there at the end of the day. I don't wanna be without you babe, i don't want a broken heart. Don't wanna to take breath without you babe. I don't want to play that part. I know that I love you but let me just say. I don't wanna love you in no kinder way, no no. I don't want a broken heart. I don't want to play the broken-hearted girl. No broken-hearted girl I'm no broken-hearted girl
There's something that I feel I need to say. But up 'til now i've always been afraid, that you would never come around. And still I wanna put this out you say you got the most respect for me but sometimes I feel your not deserving of me. And still you're in my heart, But you're the only one, and yes there are times when I hate you