10.7.09

The boy: -Love is a many splendid thing, Love lifts us up where we belong, All you need is love
The girl: -Please don't start that again
He: -All you need is love
She: -A girl has got to eat
He: -All you need is love
She: -Or she´ll end up on the streets
He: -All you need is love
She: -Love is just a game
He: -I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me
She: -The only way of loving me baby, is to pay a lovely fee
He: - Just one night, Just one night
She: - There´s no way, cause you can´t pay
He: -In the name of love, one man in the name of love
She: -You crazy fool, I won´t give into you
He: -Don´t leave me this way, I can´t survive without your sweet love, Oh baby don´t leave me this way
She: -You think that people would´ve had enough of silly love songs,

He: -I look around me and I see that isn´t so,

She: -Some people wanna fall in love with
with silly love songs.
He: -Well what´s wrong with that I´d like to know, Cause here I go again....,Love lifts us up where we belong, Where eagles fly on a mountain high
She: -Love makes us act like we are fools, Throw our lifes away for one happy day
He: -We can be heroes just for one day
She: -You, you will be mean
He: -No , I won´t
She: -And I, I´ ll drink all the time
He: -We should be lovers
She: -We can´t do that
He: -We should be lovers, and that´s a fact
She: -No nothing would keep us together
He: -We could still turn, just for one day
THEY: -we could be heroes for ever and ever, just because there will always love, you. And I will love you too, How wonderful I feel now, your in my arms